Growing numbers of Albertans are investing in their local economy to support business development, succession planning, and staking a claim in the economic future of their communities. Join us on November 30th to learn more!
On November 30th, across the province by way of video-conference,the Alberta Community and Co-operatives Association is hosting it’s 6th annual Rise and Shine Event: Accessing Local Capital.
They will discuss:
- Raising capital in your community
- Forming community investment committees
- Applying their successes in your community
To register for this event there are two options:
- To attend a session in Calgary (location to be determined) contact Cindy at ACCA: Ph: 780- 963-3766; Fax: 780-968-6733; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must register by November 24, 2011.
- Get a group together at a video-conference site in or near your community. To reserve your group’s participation in the event and/or to locate a nearby video-conference site and/or to determine if your site is compatible with our network, contact Richard Stringham at ACCA: Ph: 780-823-0230; Email: email@example.com. Reserve your group’s connection by November 16, 2011
What: Alberta Community and Co-opertaive Association 6th annual Rise and Shine Video-Conference: “Accessing Local Capital
Where: All over the province
When. November 30th at 8:30AM
Costs: $26.25 per person.