Incubator is a free 24-week program to help start-up and aspiring entrepreneurs flesh out their ideas and build a full-fledged business plan with the help of hands-on class time, peer support, and one-on-one business coaching. The next cohort begins on October 1 and we can’t wait to help you make your business idea into a reality.
Be your own boss
- An outside-the-box thinker with a great social business idea?
- Ready to roll up your sleeves to innovate and challenge the status quo?
- Passionate about community development?
- Ready to create a solid plan to bring your idea to life?
Get the support you need!
Over the course of the FREE 24-week program you will:
- Spend 12 weeks attending hands-on business classes to that ensures your social cause is truly creating positive, sustainable social impact in your community;
- Spend 24 weeks with a business coach on a one-on-one personalized basis;
- Complete a business plan for your social enterprise;
- Launch your business within a year of graduating;