2) People genuinely fear measuring impact.
3) There is a need for better and more storytelling.
4) There is no single definition of a social enterprise.
5) To capitalize on the 4th point, someone should publish a universal pocket book of definitions.
6) There is a deep rooted desire to incorporate more arts for social impact.
7) Hunger was never felt.
8) The difference between a canoe and a Canadian, is a canoe tips…
9) A youth entrepreneurship movement is happening. Embrace it.
10) Localize is awesome.
11) There is huge potential for greater Aboriginal engagement.
12) Government presence was applauded from all delegates.
13) The flying pig should have been a cow…..
14) The best place to hang out was the collaboratorium.
15) The Alberta Social Enterprise Venture Fund launched.
16) Collecting business cards is fun.
17) Empthay is vital.
18) Your theory of change should be one sentence.
19) You CAN make friends on twitter.
20) Cowboy hats look good on everyone.